Payment for a trek can be done through online registration/ cheque/ NEFT online transfer at TSAF office. Cheque to be made in favour of “Tata Steel Adventure Foundation”. The bank account details for the payment are as follows:
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Account No: 11008741869
Account Name: Tata Steel Adventure Foundation
IFSC Code: SBIN0000096
For other queries please contact the TSAF office at Jamshedpur.
If due to unavoidable circumstances you wish to cancel your participation in the program, an email intimation notifying the same should be sent to email@example.com. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone. However, you can call to check whether your cancellation has been processed.
The certificate shall only be awarded after the completion of the entire course (all activities included). In case of dropouts or offenders due to disciplinary reasons, the certificate shall not be awarded.
Certificate Policy TSAF provides certificates to those who successfully complete our course: Participants are required to strictly follow directions and instructions of TSAF staff during the course. They should be in discipline and adhere to rules & regulations formed by TSAF. Participants would be denied from getting certificate or even expelled from course if they:
• Use abusive language while communicating with friends, colleagues and instructors
• Misbehave with others at any point of course
• Consumes alcohol / tobacco / drugs during the course or while staying at camp
• In completion of any course/activity during the course
• Practice any kind of molestation to same or opposite sex
After successful completion of the course, you can place a request for the certificates by writing email to firstname.lastname@example.org by giving details like name, course dates, and contact for correspondence or visit TSAF office at Jamshedpur. The following are the rules for certificate with effect from 1st July, 2015:-
• One copy of certificate will be issued to those who make request for certificate within 6 months of completion of the course.
• Rs. 200/- per certificate is applicable to those who make request for certificate after six months & within three years of completion of the course
• Rs. 400/- per certificate is applicable to those who make request for certificate after three years of completion of the course
• Rs 200/- per certificate is applicable for issuing duplicate certificate
Participants making request for certificate by post should pay additional postage of Rs.200/- within India
Contact Details: Tata Steel Adventure Foundation 0657-6645189/43389
TSAF is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TSAF may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/12/2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• Sex, Date of Birth, Fathers Name
• contact information including email address
• Address, Emergency Contact
• Past Experience
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new treks, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Tata Steel Adventure Foundation
JRD Tata Sports Complex
Jamshedpur - 831001
Ph no: 0657-2645189